Sunday, June 9, 2013

Update!!

It's been forever since I have posted anything!! My bad! Elder Robinson is doing fantastic! :) Here's an email he sent me May 28th. He has been sending pictures to my mom so I will have to steal them from here to post! We are so proud of him!! I will try to update more and post more soon!! :) 
Megan

May 28, 2013
Hey sounds like you guys are having fun! I love that talk we have that ensign article and i read that talk at least once a week its ridiculously good :) I heard Parowan didnt do so hot in track that sucks way bad hopefully it gets better while bubba gets older! we went to the Nike employee store yesterday it was way cool probably spent to much tho o well it happens i got you and eric some Oregon shirts so you dont have to wear that nasty Texas stuff anymore ;) haha jk but the shirts were cool so i thought you guys should have some and since im in Oregon i figured itd be cool i guess ha i hope you guys are having fun! dont party to hard in Gusher! I love you guys alot who would ever thought id get home sick for Parowan? haha o well 22 months isnt to long and im loving being a missionary!! its amazing how cool this stuff is!

No comments:

Post a Comment