Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hello Robinson family, 
This is Sister Pape from Tigard Oregon, Home of your Missionary son! My son enters the MTC a week from today and is out getting in some practice with the Elders. They just stopped by and had some lunch. I snapped a quick photo so I could let you see that he is alive and well in Oregon. (please ignore the mess, they cought me in the middle of a project) This is the first time I have had a chance to visit with him and I can already tell we are going to really like him. His Trainer is pretty brave to take a greenie and a pre-greenie out tracting. ha ha I like to fix the boys food from home when they come for dinner so feel free to send me recipes of his favorites.  I wiould also love to know when his birthday is in case he is here for his birthday. We will take good care of him! Have a great day.


I forgot to attach the picture from my mom's email when I forwarded it to me! Oops! I'll post it next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment